Examples of our work
A BIG thank U to our amazing clients
- World Cruising Club
- Limelight School of Dance
- Cowes Rifle and Pistol Club
- Scaffolding and Access Safety
- Megan Bronté and Davidoff
- Pick Up Media
- Bright Light Leadership
Built on over 30 years of corporate event and graphic design experience, wotUwant provide a broad-ranging service for your Unique graphic design requirements. From corporate stationery and business cards to logo creation and brand identities – when it comes to graphic design, we can help you with wotUwant!
A logo is a powerful business tool, it’s a recognisable symbol/design which sometimes includes the company name (i.e. Barclays) or just as often without (i.e. apple, nike). It is an image used by an organisation to help identify a business/charity on stationery, uniforms, vehicles, etc.
Based in Cowes on the Isle of Wight the wotUwant design team has a wealth of experience designing business logos, or special logos for corporate/charity events. Whether your business is going through a modernisation and you feel your logo is a bit outdated, or you have a brand new business concept and need a strong logo to get you off the starting blocks, wotUwant would love to hear from you.
Brand and Brand Image Design
When is a brand not a brand?
Many design firms will tell you that your logo is your brand, this is not the case, it is certainly an important part, but a brand is much bigger than this – it is a collection of elements that work together but when seen separately are subliminally recognisable as the brand. The colours, fonts used (in print and in digital), the logo, graphic devices, style of photography and illustration, the written word (or tone of voice) to name a few, all come together to build a brand’s image. For instance, if you are a business that is proud of its low cost heritage like Poundland, generally you would use bold colours and typefaces and have a direct way of communicating with your customers, but the opposite is common for the more elitist or higher priced retailers like John Lewis and M&S.
Whether it is to evolve an established brand or to start with a clean slate, wotUwant love working with a business or charity to develop a brand.
- Scaffolding and Access Safety Consultants
- Wight Scaffold
Want to find a digital graphics service that you can trust to deliver creative and innovative design solutions? Based on the Isle of Wight, just minutes from Southampton, Portsmouth and Lymington, we are a small team of dedicated creative design specialists eager to make your digital design projects exactly wotUwant!
- Vector Illustration: Technical and graphic illustration, 2D character illustration, repeat patterns, charts and infographics etc.
- Digital photography, Photoshop – image manipulation and restoration.
- Websites: User experience (UX) design, website build and maintenance, domains and hosting, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and instagram advertisements
- Animated or static web banner advertisements
- Animated or static images for digital advertisement panels/displays
- Digital presentations in PowerPoint or Keynote
- World Cruising Club
- Jack & Jo’s Wedding
- Ruth’s 80th Birthday Party
- Dolly & Craig’s Wedding
- Anthony & Melissa Wedding
wotUwant are specialists in event graphic design. Working in the industry for over 30 years we have a wealth of experience in preparing designs and artwork ranging from event banner design to complete event branding. A graphic design service that encompasses all aspects of your event planning, from the initial concept, invitations, corporate visitor incentives etc to the stand graphic itself.
We can assist your event team when working to strict corporate guidelines or in preparing bespoke brand guidelines especially for the occasion – whatever you want. We can also ensure guidelines are adhered to when working with 3rd parties and the event organisers.
- Got a great line or image and want it printed on a hoodie to wear at the Isle of Wight Festival?
- Having twins and want a novel way to announce it?
- In charge of the Hen party or Stag weekend and want the tribe to go in uniform?
- Got a small business and need a short run of company teeshirts?
Be it a tee-shirt, vest top, hoodie or baby grow, specialising in one-offs and short runs, wotUwant can design and print your garment to your specifications.
Limelight School of Dance | SASC | Twins | Soulpower | Drummer | Dan’s Carpentry | Megan Bronté | Ryan | Cowes Rifle and Pistol Club | Elliott
wotUwant Limited | 10 Harbour Way | Cowes | Isle of Wight | PO31 7FN
07498 204 166